Book your Airport Services
Facilitate your journey at the airport by booking in advance all the services that are offered online. This will ensure their availability, reduce your stress level and save you time and money:
Prepare your Luggage
Make sure to keep in mind all security standards when preparing your luggage to facilitate your passage through security check points. Visit the CATSA website for details on what is permitted in your luggage.
We can assist you in making your journey at the airport a more pleasant one, may you need adapted services, to make sure you feel at ease. All details can be found following this link.
Download the ArriveCAN mobile app on your cellphone.
- All travellers whose final destination is Canada will be required to submit their information electronically using the ArriveCAN mobile app prior to boarding the aircraft. Travellers will be required to provide the following:
- Travel and contact information;
- Quarantine plan (unless exempt from mandatory quarantine requirement for certain purposes as identified in the Order);
- COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment form.
- Travellers should be prepared to show their ArriveCAN receipt upon arrival in Canada. A border services officer will verify the information submitted in digital format.
- 48 hours after entering Canada, travellers must use ArriveCAN to:
- Confirm that they have arrived at their quarantine or isolation location;
- Fill out the COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment form on a daily basis.
Most airlines operating at YUL offer the possibility to check-in online up to 24 hours in advance through their mobile app or website.
It is possible to get real-time flight status updates and alerts by text message (SMS) for flight schedule changes of over 10 minutes. To subscribe from your cellphone, simply text your flight number to 23636. Standard text messaging rates apply.
Travel Documents and Transport
Prepare your documents and transit arrangements:
- Make sure you have all your travel documents on hand: plane tickets, valid passport, visa, etc.
- In order to arrive 3 hours prior to your flight departure, make sure to plan your transit to the airport accordingly. Follow this link to determine the best option according to your needs.
We highly encourage the use of the CanBorder eDeclaration mobile app which allows you to make your declaration directly from your mobile phone and minimizes physical contact with the kiosks.