Locations at YUL Montréal-Trudeau International Airport
• 3 parking spots by the domestic tower (2 on the left, 1 on the right)
• 6 parking spots by the international tower (3 in front, 1 on the left, 2 on the right)
• Levels 1 and 2
• 8 parking spots by the domestic tower and 8 parking spots by the international tower
For customers requiring accessible parking, YUL Montréal-Trudeau International Airport offers the Multi-Level parking lot at the same (regular) rate as the EconoParc. More.
To benefit of the EconoParc rate, you must:
- Take a ticket at the entry gate of the Multi-Level Parking. Keep this ticket in a safe place.
- Upon return and when leaving the parking, please stop at the Assistance office located on your left, at the exit of the parking facility.
- Present your entry ticket as well as your valid certificate issued by the SAAQ or by all government authorities in charge of another Canadian province or the United States.
- The attendant will adjust the pricing and have you pay the parking fees.
For customers with a parking reservation:
A reimbursement request, accompanied by a copy of the parking reservation confirmation, a copy of your certificate issued by the SAAQ and a copy of the limited mobility traveller's plane ticket or boarding passes must be sent to the following address, either by mail, fax or via the web form:
Parking and Ground Transportation
YUL Montréal-Trudeau International Airport
800, Leigh-Capreol Place
Dorval (Québec) H4Y 0A5
Tel.: 514-633-3016 or 1-866-236-3999
Upon receipt of the above documents, YUL Montréal-Trudeau International Airport will refund the difference between the cost of the Multi-Level parking and the regular EconoParc rate, based on the length of your stay. If you paid by credit card, please send us your card number for reimbursement. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for the reimbursement to appear on your credit card statement. If you paid your parking fees with cash, please send us your full name and address, and allow 3 to 4 weeks before receiving your cheque.