Coordination between the agencies and bodies responsible for safety and security at the Montréal–Trudeau and Montréal–Mirabel airports is assured through the following means, among others:
- A call and dispatch centre operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week;
- An emergency response coordination centre that brings all internal and external players under one command in the event of a crisis; when necessary, the centre can be supported by a mobile command post;
- A committee of airport operators that meets regularly to discuss all issues related to airport operations, including safety and security;
- A committee of law enforcement agency managers whose role is to facilitate information-sharing and coordination;
- An airport protection committee, where representatives of all of ADM’s tenants and partners discuss safety and security.