Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
800 Place Leigh-Capreol, Suite 1000
- Whether you are coming to the airport by Highway 20 or Highway 520 (Côte-de-Liesse), follow the signs directing you to the airport parking facilities in front of the terminal building and enter the multi-level parking lot.
- Please park your car in this lot, taking a coupon at the entrance. Make sure to bring it with you so we can stamp it.
- You should park in the P-3 upper level (suggestion: rows N-Q-R) facing the hotel because our administrative offices are located on the 10th floor of the Marriott building, which is adjacent to Montréal–Trudeau airport in the U.S. departures area.
- To reach our offices, you need to take the elevated walkway linking the parking facility to the Marriott Hotel.
- Once inside the hotel, take the escalator down one floor (Level 2) and walk to your right until you get to the elevators marked Aéroports de Montréal.
- Reception is on the 10th floor.
Link to Google Maps directions to Montréal–Trudeau
Montréal–Mirabel International Airport
Centre des services
12300 Rue Service A-4
- Take Highway 15 North.
- Next, take Highway 50 West, direction Aéroport Mirabel / Lachute.
- Take the Service exit.
- Take the overpass and continue straight, in the direction of the control tower.
- At the end of Rue Service A-1 (junction with Rue Service A-4), you will have reached the Centre de services d’Aéroports de Montréal.
- Enter via the ground floor and ask for the person who called you to the interview.
Link to Google Maps directions to Montréal–Mirabel
Back to last page