ALERT – Enhanced screening measures issued by CATSA are in effect. Passengers will continue to be randomly selected for additional screening, which will now include screening of their electronic devices. If selected, you will be asked to remove any covers or protective cases from your electronic devices before inspection, and may be asked to show that they can be powered up. Before travel, you should:
- Make sure your cases can be easily removed, or are removed in advance, and
- Ensure that any devices you are travelling with are charged and can power up.
Note: Electronic devices that cannot be taken out of their cases or powered on when requested during enhanced screening will not be permitted beyond the screening checkpoint.
- Arrive at the airport at least 3 hours before your scheduled departure and go through the security checkpoint as soon as you have completed your check-in formalities.
- Before leaving home, check your flight time.
- Reserve your parking spot online to speed up access when you arrive at the airport.
- Be sure you have all your travel documents with you: airline tickets, passport, visa, etc.
- Check the traffic situation at www.quebec511.info.
For more information on security measures, please visit these official websites:
On your return
To speed up your passage through customs
- Have your identification handy.
- Fill in your customs declaration card completely.
To learn more, visit the Canada Border Services Agency website.
- If you have arranged for someone to pick you up, ask them to wait in the CellParc lot. Parking there is free for two hours with free shuttle service every 15 minutes. To reach it from the terminal, go to Post 4 on the arrivals level and take the CellParc / P-9 shuttle.
- Wait until you pick up your baggage and have entered the public area before you call for transportation.