Aéroports de Montréal (ADM) is a not-for-profit corporation without share capital and is responsible for the management, operation, and development of Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (formerly Montréal–Dorval International Airport) and Montréal–Mirabel International Airport under the terms of a 60-year lease signed with Transport Canada in 1992. Aéroports de Montréal's mission is threefold:
- Provide quality airport services that are safe, secure, efficient and consistent with the specific needs of the community
- Foster economic development in the Greater Montréal Area, especially through the development of facilities for which it is responsible
- Co-exist in harmony with the surrounding environment, particularly in matters of environmental protection
Aéroports de Montréal is committed to succeeding in each of its sectors — airport, aeronautical, real estate and retail services — and to developing its two airport complexes to their full potential. From this perspective, Montréal–Trudeau acts as a hub for domestic, transborder and international passenger traffic, while Montréal–Mirabel will continue to grow as an industrial and all-cargo airport.
Through its subsidiairy ADM Services, Aéroports de Montréal has resumed its consulting activities and its airport management services to other airports, with the support of its seasoned team of experts, focusing on their sense of business and technological innovation.
Our vision defines what we want to be and what we seek to accomplish:
- ADM aims to become an airport manager ranking among the best in the world, distinguished by the quality of its customer service as well as its rigour, efficiency, and innovation.
- Montréal-Trudeau will expand its role as a continental gateway and a dynamic hub for passenger traffic between Europe and the Americas.
- Montréal-Mirabel will continue to develop so as to consolidate its status as a world-class aerospace and logistics platform.
1. Team spirit
Co-operating with other team members, placing the team’s objectives above personal goals, contributing ideas with the aim of improving team cohesiveness and effectiveness, sharing information, listening to others’ viewpoints, promoting consensus.
2. Respect for others
Paying attention to colleagues’ needs, concerns and ideas, defining and acknowledging each team member’s role and responsibilities, giving every individual the opportunity to develop, encouraging the sense of initiative, treating everyone fairly regardless of their rank in the corporate hierarchy, challenging ideas, not people.
3. Thoroughness and perseverance
Making decisions in accordance with corporate policies, staying on course to attain objectives despite obstacles, establishing and observing strict procedures for every action, monitoring and following up to ensure adherence to budgets, schedules and procedures, leading by example.
4. Loyalty and integrity
Honouring commitments and keeping promises, acting honestly and ethically in every situation, observing social and corporate standards, speaking frankly, admitting mistakes, refusing to tolerate complacency, respecting confidentiality.
5. Innovation and creativity
Constantly being on the lookout for innovative solutions that have the potential to improve performance, taking advantage of and managing opportunities, remaining open to change and new ideas, being undaunted by risk, adapting new trends and ideas to personal circumstances.