Montréal-Trudeau and its strategic location serves as a major hub for domestic, trans-border and international passenger traffic.
At Aéroports de Montréal (ADM), the Greater Montréal airport authority, we are fully committed to the success of our partners in all possible aspects. Our exceptional services along with our state-of-the-art facilities will definitely exceed partners’ expectations.
ADM’s air service development department is looking for partners interested on improving the connectivity of Montréal area with the rest of the world. In the years to come, we are aiming to offer more direct flights primary to Asia, Africa, South America and the Middle East.
Serving Montréal-Trudeau means
- Serving the 2nd largest Canadian city with a catchment area of 12,3M inhabitants
- Access to an important business clientele. Montréal is home of 70 international organizations, 200 research centers and several consular offices
- Access to a vibrant, diversified economy with an international outlook
- World headquarters for ICAO, IATA, ACI, IFALPA, Bombardier, CAE, etc.
- Focused on industries such as Information and Communication Technology, Engineering, Video Gaming and Health Sciences ( Pharmaceutical)
Montréal-Trudeau facts & figures
- 16.6 M passengers in 2016 with 40% on international traffic
- Over 140 destinations
- Strategically located between Europe and North/South America
- Choice of 33 airlines
- 5 VIP lounges
- 2016 ACI/NA winner award for the best partnership with carriers
- Modern infrastructures as result of $350 M investments including six new international gates in 2016
- First airport in the world to achieve a 99.5% concentration of recycled glycol to reuse as aircraft de-icing fluid
- Award winning snow removal operations (Balchen/Post Awards)
- Check-in available by web, mobile applications or at one of the airport's 150 self-service kiosks; luggage self-tagging service
- Automated customs clearance kiosks (APC, ABC), CANPASS and NEXUS programs.
- Connections processes: International to Domestic, International to U.S. Pre-Clearance and a brand new connection center in 2017
- Operations under one single terminal providing superior connectivity
- Approximately 20 minutes from Montréal downtown
Competitive business proposal
- Low airport fees
- Competitive incentive plan, including generous marketing funds
- Close cooperation of local business and tourism partners interested in promoting your airline
- Genuine interest in seeing its partners succeed
List of airlines
Director, Air Service Development