At Montréal -Trudeau, we offer airline partners personalised service with state-of-the-art facilities and great potential to grow. We are looking for new and existing airline partner opportunities and offer a competitive commercial package. Currently, expanding our network to include direct non-stop services to Asia, South America and the Middle East is a key component of our development plan.
Servicing Montréal-Trudeau means:
- Access to a catchment area with a population of over 10M inhabitants
- Access to a vibrant, diversified economy with an international outlook
- World headquarters for ICAO, IATA, ACI, IFALPA, Bombardier, CAE, etc.
- Connecting to all major airline alliance networks
- Being less than 20 minutes from downtown Montréal
Montréal-Trudeau facts & figures:
- More than 14M passengers in 2013
- Modern infrastructure as a result of more than $2.8B in investments in the last decade
- Over 130 destinations
- Choice of 30 airlines
- Check-in available by web, mobile or at one of the airport's 150 self-service kiosks; luggage self-tagging service
- Automated customs clearance kiosks, (APC, ABC) and CANPASS and NEXUS programs
- Award winning snow removal operations (Balchen/Post Awards)
- Expansion of the international jetty with 6 new gates by 2016
Competitive business proposal:
- Low airport fees
- Competitive incentive plan, including marketing funds
- Co-ordination of activities with local authorities who are interested in promoting the area and new air services
- Genuine interest in seeing its partners succeed
Overall, we are well positioned to offer professional, efficient and expedient services to passengers and airlines alike. We are constantly among the top rated airports for performance and appreciation.
Director, Air Service Development