- 1. How do I reserve online?
There are 5 simple steps to a successful booking:
- Select your date and time details.
- Select the parking product that best suits you.
- Complete your passenger details.
- Complete your payment details (including nominating which credit card you will use to enter and exit the lot).
- You must bring a copy of your confirmation email along with you.
- 2. Which parking lots are available for online reservation?
The Multi-Level, EconoParc P5, EconoParc P9, HotelParc and AeroParc A1 parking lots are available for online reservation. To find out about other parking options at Montréal-Trudeau, please visit our web site at www.admtl.com
- 3. Is there an additional reservation fee?
No reservation fee is applied to bookings made via admtl.com
- 4. Can I reserve at short notice and what is the minimum reservation stay?
A minimum of 2 hours before arrival at the lot is required for booking and the minimum reservation stay is of 4 hours. However, we recommend reserving in advance to secure the best rate and ensure you can reserve a space in the parking lot of your choice.
- 5. How are parking charges calculated?
Parking charges are calculated as indicated on our website, click here.
- 6. How do I know that my reservation has been placed?
- As soon as your payment has been accepted, you will receive an online receipt. Shortly after placing your booking, you will receive an email with a booking reference number confirming all your details. You should bring your confirmation number with you to the Airport. You can also view your reservation by simply clicking on “Manage my Booking” at admtl.com.
- 7. What do I do at the airport on the day of travel?
Drive to the parking lot you have pre-booked. Signage is clearly visible at the airport. Please bring the map that is available on our website or simply click on the link to the maps available on your confirmation email.
When you arrive at the selected Parking, you must scan the QR code from a printed copy of your parking confirmation email or with a smartphone displaying the QR code on screen. The system will recognize your reservation and will confirm access. You will do the same to exit the Parking.
Please DO NOT take a ticket or insert your credit card at the entrance of the parking lot as this will charge you extra fees. Please contact Assistance to have an Attendant help you.
- 8. Where do I park?
Once you have entered the parking lot that you pre-booked, you may park in any parking stall that is unoccupied.
- 9. What payment methods are accepted?
We accept the following cards: Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- 10. What happens if I need to cancel my booking?
You can cancel all bookings up to 2 hours prior to your parking reservation time. The simplest way is to click on the “Manage my Booking” button at the top of the parking homepage.
- 11. What happens if I need to amend my booking?
You may amend your booking up to 2 hours prior to your parking reservation time. The simplest way is to click on the “Manage my Booking” button at the top of the parking homepage.
- 12. What happens if I forget or lose my booking confirmation?
Your confirmation email is necessary to access the parking lot since the QR code is displayed on the confirmation. You will need to have a new booking confirmation resent to you by clicking on the “Manage my Booking” button on our web site.
- 13. How do I exit the parking lot?
To exit the parking lot, simply scan the QR code at one of the exits of the parking lot. The gate will open to let you out.
- 14. What happens if I exit the parking lot later than my confirmed booking time?
If you exit the parking lot after your confirmed booking time, the credit card that you use to exit the lot (your nominated card) will be charged the cost of additional time, based on the rates displayed at entry.
- 15. What happens if I exit the parking lot earlier than what I pre-booked?
No refund will be made if your stay is shorter than the Booking period.
- 16. Is there any height restrictions?
There are no height restrictions in the EconoParc P5, EconoParc P9 and AeroParc A1. However, there is a height restriction of 6’10” (2.1 meters) in the Multi-Level and the HotelParc.
- 17. What if I want to reserve more than one car travelling on the same date?
It is possible to reserve for more than one car travelling on the same date. Simply make as many reservation as required at admtl.com. The payment will be done on the same credit card and you will receive different confirmation emails with a distinct QR code for each reservation.
- 18. How do I know my payment details are secure?
This site is PCI-DSS compliant and uses SSL encryption software which is the industry standard. It encrypts all of your personal information including credit card number.
- 19. Contact Us:
If you have any queries, please contact us:
Montréal-Trudeau International Airport
Parking and Ground Transportation
800 Leigh-Capreol Place, Suite 1000
Dorval, Québec CANADA H4Y 0A5
Telephone: (514) 633-3016 or 1-866-236-3999
Terms and conditions
Booking and payment terms
- 1. Introduction
These are the terms and conditions upon which we accept bookings online at one of our Parking. It is important that you read them and understand them before completing your Booking.
When reading these Booking and Payment Terms, the following words or phrases have the following meanings:
- ‘’ADM’’ refers to Aéroports de Montréal
- "Booking" means any booking for the parking of a Vehicle at a Parking.
- "Booking Fee" means the charges made for making a Booking. The Booking Fee may consist of:
- a charge for using a credit card (condition 7.3);
- any other fees or charges which you are notified of before you confirm your booking.
- the Booking Fee is separate from, and in addition to, the price you pay for parking.
- "Booking and Payment Terms" means these booking and payment terms.
- "Booking Period" means the period commencing with the date that you specify as your date of entry to the "Parking’’, and ending on the date that you specify for leaving it.
- "Parking" means the parking lots controlled by us and "Parking" shall be interpreted accordingly.
- "Conditions of Parking" means the conditions of parking published on our website at www.admtl.com
- "Rate Board" means any board or notice at a Parking displaying the charges to be paid for parking.
- "Permissible Amendments" means only amendments to:
- time of entry but only on the Booking commencement date
- vehicle registration details
- flight details
- driver details
- "Vehicle" means any vehicle which is parked in a Parking and includes any mechanical device on wheels or tracks, its equipment and accessories.
- "We, us, our" means Aéroports de Montréal.
- "You, your" means any person who makes a Booking or (where the context allows) uses a Parking for the parking of a Vehicle.
The headings are for information only and do not affect the interpretation of these Booking and Payment Terms.
These Booking and Payment Terms and any Booking resulting from them are subject to the laws in effect in the Province of Quebec and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
- 2. The Agreement
- These Booking and Payment Terms apply to your Booking.
- We intend relying on both the Booking and Payment Terms. For clarification relating to the booking procedure, contact us by email to email@example.com.
- Our employees or authorized agents are not permitted to make any representations unless these are confirmed in writing. If we agree to changes, please ask us to confirm them in writing.
- Nothing in these Booking and Payment Terms affects your statutory rights.
- If you book online, a binding agreement will exist between you and us after you have transmitted a completed booking form to us and we have sent our e-mail acknowledgement to you in accordance with condition 3 below.
- 3. How to Book Online
- If you wish to park your Vehicle in one of our Parking lots and wish to book online, complete and send your booking form to us.
- Once we have received your completed booking form, we will send an e-mail to you at the e-mail address you have given on the booking form. That e-mail will include a booking reference which you need to quote if you want to contact us about your Booking. The Booking will be completed when we send that email.
- Ensure that the information given on the booking is correct. ADM cannot be held responsible for any type or error or misleading information.
- The Booking is personal to the person making it. It cannot be transferred to any other person.
- If you book online, we may send e-mails to you that are relevant to your Booking. We may also send to you details of future Parking offers. If you do not want to receive such e-mails, please tell us by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4. Change to the Booking Period
- No refund will be made if your stay is shorter than the Booking Period. If you arrive early or leave late so your Vehicle is parked in a Parking on days outside the Booking Period, you will be charged for those extra days at the rate specified on the Rate Board applicable to the Parking in which you have parked. This will be the case even if your total stay is no longer than the Booking Period. Please note that the rate that you are charged for this extra stay will be the rate that would have been charged for it had you not pre-booked.
- 5. Reduced mobility
- ADM has spaces for travelers with reduced mobility, but unfortunately we cannot accept bookings specifically for them. If you have any particular requirements, please contact us.
- 6. Cancellation
- You may cancel your Booking, for any reason, at any time, up to 2 hours before the start of the Booking Period.
- You can cancel through our Website by clicking on “Manage My Booking” and selecting the relevant options.
- You will be charged in full for your Booking if you have not cancelled it earlier than 2 hours before the start of the Booking Period.
- 7. Booking fees / Payment
- The Booking Fee that you are quoted includes PST and GST and is fixed when you make your Booking. Pricing may vary depending on time of booking and availability.
- You can pay for your Booking by using any of the credit cards of which details are shown on our Website.
- When you give us your credit card number and complete your Booking, you are authorizing us to charge your credit card with the amount of the Booking Fee.
- 8. What to do on Arrival
- We do not issue tickets for online bookings.
When you arrive at the selected Parking, you must scan the QR code from a printed copy of your parking confirmation email or with a smartphone displaying the QR code on screen. You will do the same to exit the Parking.
- Please ensure you follow the instructions on your Booking confirmation carefully. Your Booking is valid only for the type of Parking specified in your Booking Details. Use of a different type of Parking will incur standard charges as displayed at the Rate Board upon exit (and you will not be entitled to any refund or reduction of your Booking Fee).
- If you enter the Parking using a different access card from that specified in the Booking, or if you park in a Parking of a different type from that specified in your Booking Details, we may give a refund, but whether we do so, and in what amount, is entirely at our discretion.
- 9. Vehicles Permitted in our Parking
- We only accept Bookings for cars and light vans. You are not entitled to a refund if your Vehicle exceeds the size limits we impose from time to time. Please contact us (our contact details are below) if you wish to check whether your Vehicle will be accepted.
- When you book you may be required to specify the make, type, and registration number of the Vehicle to which the Booking relates. You may change these details at any time before you arrive at the Parking.
- 10. Responsibility
- Once you have booked and we have received payment for that Booking, you are entitled to park the designated Vehicle in your selected Parking.
- In exceptional circumstances, we may not be able to accommodate you in your chosen Parking. If this happens, we will - if we can - upgrade you to a more expensive Parking at no additional charge. If we cannot do this and you have to park in a less expensive Parking, we will refund the difference in price to you.
- On very rare occasions, we may not be able to accommodate you at all. If this happens, we will let you know as soon as possible and we will try and make alternative arrangements for you. We will do this at our cost. To compensate you for any inconvenience, we will also give you a full refund (including a refund of the Booking Fee), but that will be the full extent of our liability to you in these circumstances.
- 11. Check-in / check-out
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you leave enough time to get from your Vehicle to check-in within the time limits required by the airline. We give no guarantee as to the availability or frequency of transport between Parking and the terminal.
- To the extent permitted by law, we will have no liability to you if you miss your flight, even if the delay is due to our action or inaction, a problem with a Parking, traffic congestion within or near to the airport, or due to the advertised frequency of transport from the Parking to the terminal not being maintained for any reason.
- If you enter the Parking before your confirmed booking time, or exit the Parking later than your confirmed booking time, additional fees could be applicable to the additional parking stay based on the displayed rates at the entry of the Parking. Payment for these additional fees can be done, by debit or credit card, directly at the exit gates of the Parking.
- 12. Personal Information
- ADM collects personal information that is voluntarily provided by you when using certain portions of this website; such as 'contact us', 'ecards' or 'reservations'. This information is collected for the purpose in which it was given; respond to your inquiry, ship your product, or make your reservation.
- ADM will not disclose any personal information to any third party, except as required by law and as is necessary to fulfill your request.
- This website contains links to third party sites. ADM is not responsible for the collection of personal information nor the privacy of such information on third party sites.
- Cookies and Log Files: Cookies are data files sent to your browser and stored on your hard-drive when you visit certain websites. This enables a company to track your visit to the site. ADM uses per-session cookies. Per-session cookies track your usage on our website during the current visit only and are deleted once you exit the site. ADM has log files, which records the IP address of your computer. ADM uses log files to track the number of hits to its website.
- 13. Contact Us
Telephone: (514) 633-3016 or 1-866-236-3999
Write to us at:
Montréal-Trudeau International Airport
Parking and Ground Transportation
800 Leigh-Capreol Place, Suite 1000
Dorval, Quebec H4Y 0A5