- 1. How do I reserve online?
There are 5 simple steps to a successful booking:
- Select your date and time details.
- Select the parking product that best suits you.
- Complete your passenger details.
- Complete your payment details (including nominating which credit card you will use to enter and exit the lot).
- You must bring your nominated credit card and confirmation number as provided in our confirmation email.
- 2. Which parking lots are available for online reservation?
The Multi‐Level, EconoParc P5 and P9, HotelParc and AeroParc A1 parking lots are available for online reservation. To find out about other parking options at Montréal‐Trudeau, please visit our web site at www.admtl.com.
- 3. Is there an additional reservation fee?
No reservation fee is applied to bookings made via admtl.com
- 4. Can I reserve at short notice and what is the minimum reservation stay?
A minimum of 2 hours before arrival at the lot is required for booking and the minimum reservation stay is of 4 hours. However, we recommend reserving in advance to secure the best rate and ensure you can reserve a space in the parking lot of your choice.
- 5. How are parking charges calculated?
Parking charges are calculated as indicated on our website, click here
- 6. How do I know that my reservation has been placed?
As soon as your payment has been accepted, you will receive an online receipt. Shortly after placing your booking, you will receive an email with a booking reference number confirming all your details. You should bring your confirmation number with you to the Airport. You can also view your reservation by simply clicking on “Manage my Booking” at admtl.com
- 7. What do I do at the airport on the day of travel?
Drive to the parking lot you have pre-booked. Signage is clearly visible at the airport. Please bring the map that is available on our website or simply click on the link to the maps available on the bottom part of your confirmation email.
7.1 If your reservation was made before October 1st, 2018: Remember to bring your nominated credit card as well as your confirmation number provided. Once you have located the correct parking lot, insert your nominated credit card into the slot at the entrance column. The entry gate will recognize your credit card and will confirm access. Please remember that you will need to bring your nominated credit card to both enter and exit the parking lot.
7.2 If your reservation was made after October 1st, 2018: When you arrive at the selected Parking, you must scan the QR code from a printed copy of your parking confirmation email or with a smartphone displaying the QR code on screen. The system will recognize your reservation and will confirm access. You will do the same to exit the Parking
- 8. Where do I park?
Once you have entered the parking lot that you pre‐booked, you may park in any parking stall that is unoccupied.
- 9. What payment methods are accepted?
We accept the following cards: Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- 10. What happens if I need to cancel my booking?
You can cancel all bookings up to 24 hours prior to your parking reservation time. The simplest way is to click on the “Manage my Booking” button at the top of the parking homepage.
- 11. What happens if I need to amend my booking?
You may amend your booking up to 4 hours prior to your parking reservation time. The simplest way is to click on the “Manage my Booking” button at the top of the parking homepage.
- 12. What happens if I forget or lose my booking confirmation?
If your reservation was made before October 1st, 2018 and you do not have your booking confirmation, you are still able to enter and exit the parking lot by inserting your nominated credit card at the entry and exit columns. Alternatively, you can have a new booking confirmation resent by clicking on the “Manage my Booking” button on our web site.
If your reservation was made after October 1st, 2018, your confirmation email is necessary to access the parking lot since the QR code is displayed on the confirmation. You will need to have a new booking confirmation resent to you by clicking on the “Manage my Booking” button on our web site
- 13. What happens if I want to bring a different nominated credit card to the one confirmed at booking?
This applies only to booking made before to October 1st, 2018
If you are going to use a different nominated credit card to that detailed on your confirmation receipt, you can amend these details to your reservation online. Simply click on “Manage my Booking” function. (If you enter and/or exit the parking lot using a card that is not your nominated credit card, you will be charged at the rates displayed at the entry to the lot).
- 14. What if I have forgotten or lost my nominated credit card when I arrive at the airport?
This applies only to booking made before to October 1st, 2018
Press on the Assistance/Help button at one of our entry/exit gate.
- 15. How do I exit the parking lot?
If your reservation was made before October 1st, 2018: When you return from your trip, simply insert your nominated credit card at one of our exit gates. The exit gate will then open to let you out.
If your reservation was made after October 1st, 2018: To exit the parking lot, simply scan the QR code at one of the exits of the parking lot. The gate will open to let you out.
- 16. What happens if I exit the parking lot later than my confirmed booking time?
If you exit the parking lot after your confirmed booking time, the credit card that you use to exit the lot (your nominated card) will be charged the cost of additional time, based on the rates displayed at entry.
- 17. What happens if I exit the parking lot earlier than what I pre‐booked?
No refund will be made if your stay is shorter than the Booking period.
- 18. Is there any height restrictions?
There are no height restrictions in the EconoParc P5 and AeroParc A1. However, there is a height restriction of 6’10” (2.1 meters) in the Multi-Level and the HotelParc.
- 19. What if I want to reserve more than one car travelling on the same date?
It is possible to reserve for more than one car travelling on the same date. Simply make as many reservation as required at admtl.com. The payment will be done on the same credit card and you will receive different confirmation emails with a distinct QR code for each reservation.
- 20. How do I know my payment details are secure?
This site is PCI‐DSS compliant and uses SSL encryption software which is the industry standard. It encrypts all of your personal information including credit card number.
- 21. Contact Us:
If you have any queries, please contact us via:
Telephone: (514) 633‐3016 or 1‐866‐236‐3999
Montreal‐Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
Parking and Ground Transportation
975, Roméo‐Vachon Blvd. North, Suite 317
Dorval, Québec CANADA H4Y 1H1
Terms and conditions
Booking and payment terms
- 1. Introduction
These are the terms and conditions upon which we accept bookings online at one of our Parking. It is important that you read them and understand them before completing your Booking.
When reading these Booking and Payment Terms, the following words or phrases have the following meanings:
The headings are for information only and do not affect the interpretation of these Booking and Payment Terms.
These Booking and Payment Terms and any Booking resulting from them are subject to the laws in effect in the Province of Quebec and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
- 2. The agreement
- These Booking and Payment Terms apply to your Booking;
- We intend relying on both the Booking and Payment Terms. For clarification relating to the booking procedure, contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Our employees or authorized agents are not permitted to make any representations unless these are confirmed in writing. If we agree to changes, please ask us to confirm them in writing;
- Nothing in these Booking and Payment Terms affects your statutory rights;
- If you book online, a binding agreement will exist between you and us after you have transmitted a completed booking form to us and we have sent our e-mail acknowledgement to you in accordance with condition 3 below.
- 3. How to book on line
- If you wish to park your Vehicle in one of our Parking lots and wish to book online, complete and send your booking form to us;
- Once we have received your completed booking form, we will send an e-mail to you at the e-mail address you have given on the booking form. That e-mail will include a booking reference which you need to quote if you want to contact us about your Booking. The Booking will be completed when we send that email;
- Ensure that the information given on the booking is correct. ADM cannot be held responsible for any type or error or misleading information;
- The Booking is personal to the person making it. It cannot be transferred to any other person;
- If you book online, we may send e-mails to you that are relevant to your Booking. We may also send to you details of future Parking offers. If you do not want to receive such e-mails, please tell us by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
- 4. Change to the booking period
- No refund will be made if your stay is shorter than the Booking Period. If you arrive early or leave late so your Vehicle is parked in a Parking on days outside the Booking Period, you will be charged for those extra days at the rate specified on the Rate Board applicable to the Parking in which you have parked. This will be the case even if your total stay is no longer than the Booking Period. Please note that the rate that you are charged for this extra stay will be the rate that would have been charged for it had you not pre-booked.
- 5. Reduced mobility
- ADM has spaces for travelers with reduced mobility, but unfortunately we cannot accept bookings specifically for them. If you have any particular requirements, please contact us.
- 6. Cancellation
- You may cancel your Booking, for any reason, at any time, up to 24 hours before the start of the Booking Period;
- You can cancel through our Website by clicking on “Manage My Booking” and selecting the relevant options;
- You will be charged in full for your Booking if you have not cancelled it earlier than 24 hours before the start of the Booking Period.
- 7. Booking fees / payment
- The Booking fee that you are quoted includes PST and GST and is fixed when you make your Booking. Pricing may vary depending on time of booking and availability;
- You can pay for your booking by using any of the credit cards of which details are shown on our Website;
- When you give us your credit card number and complete your booking, you are authorizing us to charge your credit card with the amount of the Booking fee.
- 8. What to do on arrival
- We do not issue tickets for online bookings.
- If your reservation was made before October 1st , 2018: When you arrive at the selected Parking, you must insert at the barrier the same credit card that you used for your Booking, or the credit card you nominated at the time of completing your Booking. You must do the same when you leave. Please contact us (our contact details are below) if this is not possible (for example because the card that you used to make the booking has been stolen in the meantime).
- If you enter the Parking using a different payment card to the one used to make your
Booking you will incur an additional charge at the Rate Board upon exit.
- If your reservation was made after October 1 st, 2018: When you arrive at the selected Parking, you must scan the QR code from a printed copy of your parking confirmation email or with a smartphone displaying the QR code on screen. You will do the same to exit the Parking.
- Please ensure you follow the instructions on your Booking confirmation carefully. Your Booking is valid only for the type of Parking specified in your Booking Details. Use of a different type of Parking will incur standard charges as displayed at the Rate Board upon exit (and you will not be entitled to any refund or reduction of your Booking Fee).
- If you enter the Parking using a different access card from that specified in the Booking, or if you park in a Parking of a different type from that specified in your Booking Details, we may give a refund, but whether we do so, and in what amount, is entirely at our discretion.
- 9. Vehicles permitted in our parking
- We only accept Bookings for cars and light vans. You are not entitled to a refund if your Vehicle exceeds the size limits we impose from time to time. Please contact us (our contact details are below) if you wish to check whether your Vehicle will be accepted;
- When you book you may be required to specify the make, type, and registration number of the Vehicle to which the Booking relates. You may change these details at any time before you arrive at the Parking.
- 10. Responsibility
- Once you have booked and we have received payment for that Booking, you are entitled to park the designated Vehicle in your selected Parking;
- In exceptional circumstances, we may not be able to accommodate you in your chosen Parking. If this happens, we will - if we can - upgrade you to a more expensive Parking at no additional charge. If we cannot do this and you have to park in a less expensive Parking, we will refund the difference in price to you;
- On very rare occasions, we may not be able to accommodate you at all. If this happens, we will let you know as soon as possible and we will try and make alternative arrangements for you. We will do this at our cost. To compensate you for any inconvenience, we will also give you a full refund (including a refund of the Booking Fee), but that will be the full extent of our liability to you in these circumstances.
- 11. Check-in / check-out
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you leave enough time to get from your Vehicle to check-in within the time limits required by the airline. We give no guarantee as to the availability or frequency of transport between Parking and the terminal;
- To the extent permitted by law, we will have no liability to you if you miss your flight, even if the delay is due to our action or inaction, a problem with a Parking, traffic congestion within or near to the airport, or due to the advertised frequency of transport from the Parking to the terminal not being maintained for any reason.
- If you enter the Parking before your confirmed booking time, or exit the Parking later than your confirmed booking time, the credit card that you use to exit the Parking (i.e. your nominated card) will be debited with the cost of the additional time, based on the rates displayed at the entry to the Parking.
- 12. Personal information
- ADM collects personal information that is voluntarily provided by you when using certain portions of this website; such as 'contact us', 'ecards' or 'reservations'. This information is collected for the purpose in which it was given; respond to your inquiry, ship your product, or make your reservation.
- ADM will not disclose any personal information to any third party, except as required by law and as is necessary to fulfill your request.
- This website contains links to third party sites. ADM is not responsible for the collection of personal information nor the privacy of such information on third party sites..
- Cookies and Log Files: Cookies are data files sent to your browser and stored on your hard-drive when you visit certain websites. This enables a company to track your visit to the site. ADM uses per-session cookies. Per-session cookies track your usage on our website during the current visit only and are deleted once you exit the site. ADM has log files, which records the IP address of your computer. ADM uses log files to track the number of hits to its website.
- 13. Contact us
Telephone: (514) 633-3016 or 1-866-236-3999
Write to us at:
Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
Parking and Ground Transportation
975 Roméo-Vachon Blvd. North
Dorval, Quebec H4Y 1H1