Plan your arrival or return to Canada.
As of November 21, new requirements will be in effect:
- Air travellers whose final destination is Canada will be required to submit their information electronically through ArriveCAN before they board their flight.
- Travel and contact information
- Quarantine plan (unless exempt under conditions set out in the Mandatory
- Isolation Order)
- COVID-19 symptom self-assessment
- Travellers must be ready to show their ArriveCAN receipt when seeking entry into Canada; a border services officer will verify that they have submitted their information digitally.
- 48 hours after entering Canada travellers must use ArriveCAN to:
- Confirm they have arrived at their place of quarantine or isolation.
- Complete a daily COVID-19 symptom self-assessment during their quarantine.
More information on this requirement.
We also encourage the use of the CanBorder application, which allows to make your regular declaration with your phone and minimizes contact with the terminals.