With Montréal–Trudeau and Montréal–Mirabel, the region is able to handle all types of merchandise, on all types of aircrafts, 24/7.
Servicing Montréal-Trudeau and Montréal-Mirabel means:
- Montréal-Trudeau, with its new Cargo zone North and South, is home to major airlines, offering extensive belly-hold capacity.
- Montréal-Mirabel is our dedicated freighter facility.
- All merchandise can be transferred quickly and moved rapidly due to the short distance airside.
- Being less than 30 minutes from downtown Montréal.
- Accessing an area with unique air cargo potential for high-value merchandise due to the presence of major cargo players in the aerospace, high-tech and pharmaceutical industries.
Montréal-Trudeau and Montréal-Mirabel facts & figures:
- Both airports handled a total of 177 000 tonnes of merchandise in 2013.
- Montréal-Mirabel offers 24/7 service with plenty of space for smooth and efficient operations.
- Runways of more than 3,350 m for Montréal-Trudeau and 3,650 m for Montréal-Mirabel, capable of handling all aircraft types.
- Presence of major freight forwarders and handlers.
- State-of-the-art facilities capable of handling all types of merchandise.
- Award winning snow removal operations (Balchen/Post Awards).
Competitive business proposal:
- Low airport fees.
- Strategic gateway between North America and Europe.
- Close proximity to highways, port and rail services resulting in shipments being transferred within hours to anywhere in the world.
- We work closely with the cargo community to quickly act on concerns and to identify synergies.
For all inquiries concerning tracking and shipping of cargo, please refer directly to our Cargo airlines
Alejandra Ramirez Posso
Agent, Air Service Development