At Aéroports de Montréal (ADM), the Greater Montréal airport authority, we are fully committed to the success of our partners in all possible aspects. Montréal–Trudeau and Montréal–Mirabel has the capacity to handle all types of merchandise in all types of aircrafts 24/7 (Montréal-Mirabel) .
Serving Montréal-Trudeau and Montréal-Mirabel means:
- Serving the 2nd largest Canadian city.
- Access to an extensive and dedicated freighter facility, Montréal-Mirabel.
- All merchandise can be transferred quickly and moved rapidly due to the short distance airside.
- Accessing an area with unique air cargo potential for high-value merchandise due to the presence of major cargo players in the aerospace, high-tech and pharmaceutical industries.
Montréal-Trudeau and Montréal-Mirabel facts & figures
- Montréal-Mirabel offers 24/7 service with plenty of space for smooth and efficient operations.
- Both airports handled a total of 192 000 tons of merchandise in 2016.
- Runways of more than 3,350 m for Montréal-Trudeau and 3,650 m for Montréal-Mirabel, capable of handling all aircraft types.
- Presence of major freight forwarders and handlers.
- 2016 ACI/NA winner award for the best partnership with carriers.
- State-of-the-art facilities capable of handling all types of merchandise.
- Strategic gateway between North America and Europe.
- Award winning snow removal operations (Balchen/Post Awards).
- Approximately 20 minutes from Montréal downtown.
Competitive business proposal
- Low airport fees.
- Competitive incentive plan, including generous marketing funds.
- Proximity to highways, port and rail services resulting in shipments being transferred within hours to anywhere in the world.
- We work closely with the cargo community to quickly act on concerns and to identify synergies.
- Genuine interest in seeing its partners succeed.
For all inquiries concerning tracking and shipping of cargo, please refer directly to our Cargo airlines.
Alejandra Ramirez Posso
Agent, Air Service Development